Tuesday 21 March 2017

Hello.

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog: Our Garden@19.

I have been developing a new blog about my interest in photography on WordPress along-side publishing Our garden@19
After much thought I decided in January to merge the two together, if you haven't visited the new blog, it can be found here:  brimfields.com 

I hope those of you who have been following Our garden@19, over the two years, it has been published, or new ones, will now follow.brimfields.com

Thank you for you support and encouragement.

Brian Skeys.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos as always! Thanks for the PTC recommendation. Do keep them coming on the Worcs NGS Facebook page too!!

    ReplyDelete

To select a comment profile please click on 'Comment as'.You don't need a blog to comment select Name/URL and enter your name. All comments are welcome, they are however modulated for spam.