Thursday 11 December 2014

Dear Father Christmas....

We gardeners' are often given garden related presents that are not always useful or something we would desire!

If you have someone in your life who would welcome guidance in choosing a useful garden 'stocking filler', I would highly recommend the Jakoti Shears complete with their seasonally coloured holster.






Along with most gardeners, I have purchased many gardening tools over the years, that after the initial enthusiasm, remain in the shed.
I use these shears almost every day, therefore I would recommend them, they are very sharp and excellent for cutting back plant growth one handed.

They are available from their website:http://www.handshears.co.uk
I am not connected to the manufacturers or on commission.

I just wish you and your stocking filler a Peaceful and Merry Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To select a comment profile please click on 'Comment as'.You don't need a blog to comment select Name/URL and enter your name. All comments are welcome, they are however modulated for spam.